Career Opportunities At CPF
The CPF Group is a group of companies and retirement benefits schemes operating in Eastern Africa and offering a dynamic pool of services in Scheme Administration, Retirement Benefits Services, Financial, Training and Consultancy. The CPF Group schemes and entities are:- Local Authorities Pension Trust (Defined Benefits Scheme), County Pension Fund (Laptrust Umbrella Retirement Fund (Defined Contributions Scheme), CPF (Individual) Pension Scheme, CPF Financial Services Ltd, Laser Infrastructure & Technology Solutions Ltd., Laser Property Services Ltd., and Laser Insurance Brokers Ltd.
CPF is seeking to recruit high caliber, results oriented, experienced and highly skilled professionals to drive the delivery of the expanded mandate for the following positions within its establishment.
1. Group Head of Internal Audit Ref: CPF/GHIA/16
2. Group Head of Human Resources and Administration Services Ref: CPF/GHHRAS/16
3. Head of Training and Consultancy Services Ref: CPF/HTCS/16
4. Valuation Officer-Nairobi Office Ref: CPF/VON/16
5. Valuation and Property Management Officer – Juba office Ref: CPF/VPMOJ/16
6. Legal Officer Ref: CPF/LO/16
7. Insurance Sales Representatives Ref: CPF/ISR/16
8. Property Sales Representatives Ref: CPF/PSR/16
9. Business Innovation Engineer Ref: CPF/ BAI/16
10. Risk and Compliance Officer Ref: CPF/RCO/16
Detailed job Profiles for each position can be accessed on the CPF website careers link
If you meet the requirements stipulated for any of the above positions, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday 22nd April, 2016. Applications including Curriculum vitae, copies of Clearance certificates from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission, Higher Education Loans Board, Credit Reference Bureau, Clearance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority, Certificate of good conduct , contact email and daytime telephone contacts, current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CPF Financial Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employer; canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.