Mpesa foundation Academy is inviting applications for January 2017 intake
Mpesa foundation Academy is inviting applications for January 2017 intake.The application which opened in May 2016 will end on 31/07/2016
The M-PESA Foundation Academy is a state of the art, co-educational and residential high school providing world class Kenyan education. Driven by leadership, entrepreneurship, technology and innovation, The Academy serves talented but economically disadvantaged students with demonstrated leadership potential.
The academy has a mission to be a leadership development institution for high school students providing high quality education to nurture the next generation of transformational leaders with a vision to develop transformational leaders through innovative approaches to education.
The Academy is envisioned in a Future that
- Will be the top leadership development institution globally.
- Will attract exceptional, motivated and talented students.
- Will always have the students’ needs at the core of our educational model, ensuring that none of the students under our care fall behind. They will ﬁnd value in education, whatever their strengths, aspirations and interests.
- Will attract the best educators who are committed to continually improving the ways in which students are taught.
- Students who graduate from The Academy will be leaders in their ﬁelds of interest, such as business, academia, politics, sports or the arts. They will be the entrepreneurs and community leaders who will drive Kenya forward. Envisioned Future
- The Academy will adopt and develop innovative pedagogical approaches that we will share with other high schools across Kenya.
- Will partner with leading institutions from around the world to open up paths to tertiary education and employment for our students.
- Will leverage technology to ensure that we provide access to quality education resources to students within and beyond the walls of The Academy.
The Academy is located along Thika-Mang’u Road, 6 Kilometres off the Thika Superhighway, in Kiambu County.
Application forms are available at all County and sub county educational offices,selected churches and Mosques,safaricom retail shops and online at http:www.mpesafoundationacademy.ac.ke/admissions
You can drop off application forms at safaricom Retail shops or post to
P.O.Box 7954-01000 Thika
or email to email@example.com